Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- 3 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Deepa Danan
Dr. Deepa Danan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 3 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Deepa Danan has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
3 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2010
University Of Virginia Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Deepa Danan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.