- 38 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sherry A Mcquown
Dr. Sherry A Mcquown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry A Mcquown has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sherry A Mcquown has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Sherry A Mcquown has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Sherry A Mcquown yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
38 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSherry A Mcquown Md, 11924 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 10A, Wellington, FL
Dr. Sherry A Mcquown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.