Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gloria M Klaassen Witt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gloria M Klaassen Witt has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gloria M Klaassen Witt has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
Dr Witt is an excellent choice for those seeking a Physician for themselves, or their Family. She is Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable, and Experienced;in addition, I have found her to be forthright, honest, and willing to tell you the hard truths. Dr Witt is like many Physicians today, in that they are so overburdened with bureaucratic tape, insurance guidelines, and in Practices with multiple doctors, they are closely monitored on time spent per patient;however, I have only rarely felt that my concerns/questions were not addressed with Dr Witt. I trust her diagnoses, and treatment options, and believe that she truly cares about each of her patients. I heartily recommend her'
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
31 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Gloria M Klaassen Witt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gloria M Klaassen Witt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, MI.