Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Justin W Nowlin
Dr. Justin W Nowlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monett, MO. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Justin W Nowlin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Justin W Nowlin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Justin W Nowlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Changes in my health insurance have required me to switch networks so I set up an appointment to get established AND have an annual women’s wellness exam. It was an hour and 10 minutes before I was seen by the doctor. I went in to specific detail regarding some female issues I was having. I would have just gone directly to an ob/gyn but wait without a referral was 6 months. Doctor listened, but no comment, advice, etc. Asked if there was anything else. I went into detail about an issue with my leg, possible nerve pain or a varicose vein acting up again. He listened. Never looked at the leg or offered any comment. Did a few reflex tests, informed me he didn’t have time for a pap and that I needed to be thinking about a colonoscopy. ????? Called back to Springfield at ob/gyn clinic to set up an appointment for whenever I could get in. Receptionist was very nice and immediately upon learning of my experience in Monett, graciously offered to get me in asap. Good thing because my female concerns were legitimate. I am scheduled for an ultrasound for further assessment. I was so unhappy with my experience at Cox Monett that I have decided to keep my primary care physician with Mercy and just pay for the visits out of pocket.
Dr. Justin W Nowlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCONSTANCE BLAINE LEVY DO, 815 N Lincoln Ave, Monett, MO
Dr. Justin W Nowlin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monett, MO.