- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakie Merchant
Dr. Prakie Merchant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Prakie Merchant has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Prakie Merchant Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Prakie Merchant's office for more information.
24 Stevens St Norwalk, CT : (203) 852-2372
Locations & DirectionsNORWALK MEDICAL GROUP CANCER CENTER, 24 Stevens St, Norwalk, CT
Dr. Prakie Merchant is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.