Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones MD
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in Stamford, CT. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones has 2 locations
1 Hospital Plz
Stamford, CT 06902
Book Online Now
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
5 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2013
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seun Adeyemi-Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near White Plains, NY.