- 6 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Hao Zhang
Dr. Hao Zhang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Hao Zhang has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
There are no reviews for Dr. Hao Zhang yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUPSTATE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Hao Zhang is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.