- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camden B Burns MD
Dr. Camden B Burns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Camden B Burns has 3 locations
5515 W 38th St
Indianapolis, IN 46254
720 Eskenazi Ave Fl 2
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Book Online Now
Dr. Camden B Burns has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Camden B Burns - Posted on September 11th, 2018
Reviewed everything about my tests results and made sure I understood the next steps and gave me plenty of opportunity to ask questions about the process and the options I have.
8 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Dr. Camden B Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Camden B Burns is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmel, IN.