Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Soumya Pandey
Dr. Soumya Pandey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Pandey is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She speaks English.
Dr. Soumya Pandey has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
There are no reviews for Dr. Soumya Pandey yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Pandey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
6 Years Experience
Mymensingh Medical College
Graduated in 2007
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Soumya Pandey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Soumya Pandey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.