Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti MD
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Boca Raton, FL . His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti has 3 locations
875 Meadows Rd Ste 321
Boca Raton, FL 33486
Book Online Now
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
A+ Pediatric Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti - Posted on September 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti - Posted on August 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti - Posted on June 8th, 2013
Even though he presents himself as a competent physician it wasnt until after he missed diagnosed my child that i found out that he failed his board certification and never was board certified. His failure to promptly diagnose my child's ailment was due to his cavalier attitude and lack of caring. His sloppiness and lack of ability was disastrous I strongly suggest you never use this physician for anything more than routine baby shots as he is a terrible physician and lacks proper concern for children.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti - Posted on March 11th, 2013
My children have been going to Dr. Amoretti for years, my oldest for almost 20 years and my youngest his whole life of 15 years. Dr. Amoretti has seen us through illness, accidents and just general mom being overly concerned moments, through all those years I have had the best experience given its a doctor. He gives the extra effort and treats my children as family rather than just a patient. His office staff is amazing and gives the same effort to making sure my kids are healthy and well. I have recommended him to several other families who have also become long time patients, and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alejandro F Amoretti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.