Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett C Erickson DO
Dr. Brett C Erickson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norton Shores, MI, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett C Erickson has 2 locations
3587 Henry St Ste 200
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Book Online Now
Dr. Brett C Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brett C Erickson has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent medical care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett C Erickson - Posted on January 16th, 2019
I have been a patient of Dr. Erickson’s for 1 1/2 years. I am continually impressed with his level of knowledge and care. He is very thorough in his examinations and explores all options of treatments. When I visit he is aware of information regarding my health from other doctors who have submitted notes to my files. My last visit he spent a fair amount of time researching a current medication I was taking to find a less expensive alternative. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Brett C Erickson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett C Erickson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.