Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Kupcha MD
Dr. Anna Kupcha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Nashville, TN. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Kupcha has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Anna Kupcha has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Baylor University Medical Center
Dr. Anna Kupcha Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anna Kupcha's office for more information.
3500 Gaston Ave Dallas, TX : (214) 820-2361
2311 Pierce Ave Nashville, TN : (615) 936-2020
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna Kupcha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.