Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Rothenberg
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
6 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsWELLSPAN HEALTH YORK HOSPITAL, 1001 S George St, York, PA
Dr. Pamela Rothenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, PA.