More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy L Nayes MD
Dr. Stacy L Nayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy L Nayes has 3 locations
6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Stacy L Nayes has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stacy L Nayes has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Stacy L Nayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Worst Pediatrician I have ever brought my kids to see
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Nayes - Posted on January 10th, 2019
Dr. Stacy Nayes has made it undeniably clear that she is unfit to work with children. When my son was standing right in front of her, she failed to assess him. She also refused to let us see another pediatrician. Her reasoning was not due to helping another child. She told myself and my son that we were to sit in a vacant waiting room for an hr. While she eats lunch. She was aware of his severe symptoms and yet she still refused to give my son medical attention. I highly suggest that UT Pysicians evaluate her capacity as a Dr. for children. It was horrifying how she treated my son or her lack of empathy. I’m concerned for the well being of her patients, and I will Never bring my boys back to to UT Physicians because of Dr. Stacy Nayes. Thankfully, a Pediatrician that was not accepting new patients decided to see my son due to his severe symptoms. A Dr. that doesn’t know my son cares more about his well being, then Dr. Stacy Nayes who has been my sons pediatrician for almost 3 years now.
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Stacy L Nayes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stacy L Nayes's office for more information.
6411 Fannin St Houston, TX : (713) 704-4000
17150 El Camino Real Ste A Houston, TX : (281) 488-6347
6431 Fannin St Houston, TX : (713) 500-5800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacy L Nayes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.