Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Angela Redmon
Dr. Angela Redmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southport, NC. Her specialties include Primary Care.
Dr. Angela Redmon has the following 1 specialty
- Primary Care
Primary Care Doctors, also known as Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), are usually the first doctors patients visit, most often on an outpatient basis and in non-emergency situations.
With specialized training in family medicine and general medicine, these doctors handle a variety of undiagnosed general health problems, keep medical histories and medical records for their patients and provide the essential function of referring their patients to specialists when they suffer illnesses that are limited to cause, diagnosis or organ.
Their diagnostic techniques include patient interviews, physical exams, collecting thorough medical histories and examining current symptoms. Primary Care Doctors also will provide routine checkups, vaccines and boosters and annual wellness.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouthport Pulmonary Medicine PLLC, 1517 N Howe St, Southport, NC
Dr. Angela Redmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southport, NC.