Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carlyn Burdick
Dr. Carlyn Burdick, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Carlyn Burdick has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Carlyn Burdick has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Carlyn Burdick has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Carlyn Burdick yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Carlyn Burdick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARLYN EISENHAUER BURDICK PHD, 1R Newbury St, Peabody, MA
Dr. Carlyn Burdick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.