Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Luther MD
Dr. Lynn Luther, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boaz, AL. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn Luther has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Lynn Luther has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Lynn Luther Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lynn Luther's office for more information.
602 Corley Ave Boaz, AL : (256) 571-8450
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lynn Luther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boaz, AL.