The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica Geiger MD
Dr. Jessica Geiger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica Geiger has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Jessica Geiger has the following 8 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Univ Health Ctr Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Jessica Geiger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jessica Geiger's office for more information.
121 Meyran Ave Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 647-2345
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Health Center of Pittsburgh, 121 Meyran Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Jessica Geiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.