Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David I Ruby
Dr. David I Ruby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ruby is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital, St Vincent Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David I Ruby has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David I Ruby has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David I Ruby has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. David I Ruby yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Ruby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
5 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Univ Of Massachusetts Med Ctr
Dr. David I Ruby accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David I Ruby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.