Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig D Karr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Craig D Karr has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Craig D Karr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Biggest waste of time and money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig D Karr - Posted on May 21st, 2018
He is more concerned with patting himself on the back "recapping" all the things he did for you(which is actually NOTHING) then he is with actually doing anything for you. I wasted money on my copay going in just to have him not take my concerns seriously and his solutions were insulting. I'm having serious skin issues and he basically just recommended that I put lotion on it and that there are no topical perscriptions that would help me. When talking about a serious issue im having with my finger he felt it and pretty much told me he doesn't think anything is wrong with it and can't do anything for "pinched nerves". Like, you don't know it's a pinched nerve and that doesn't make any sense based on what I've told you! Didn't offer to do an xray until I asked for an MRI. After telling me an xray on my hand would be fine while pregnant (but wanting to check with his technician before saying yes for sure) he came back awhile later to tell me he asked the other doctors and they said I shouldn't get one because it could be harmful to the baby. Actually he didn't even call it a baby, he called it a "fetus" which I find disrespectful. So he told me I should just wait until after I'm not pregnant anymore to even start the process of getting my finger fixed or even finding out what's wrong with it. He looked all smug and proud of himself for a job well done. Because he addressed both of my issues, right? Um, no. He expressed just as much knowledge, care, and concern as a school nurse. Like, "here's a bandaid, now stop overreacting." Except, he didn't give me a bandaid, he recommended that I go to the store to buy some bandaids. I'm so angry that I wasted so much time with him, and wasted my money too! I would NOT recommend him to anyone, your mom has better medical advice and expertise and she is FREE. Plus mom never tells you it's nothing, if you say it's something then it must be SOMETHING. Can I get a refund if I'm unsatisfied with the ZERO amount of help I received? Too bad, what a waste.
Dr. Craig D Karr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig D Karr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poulsbo, WA.