Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez has 3 locations
9970 Central Park Blvd N Ste 402
Boca Raton, FL 33428
4701 N Federal Hwy Ste A39
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Book Online Now
Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez has the following 13 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez - Posted on October 10th, 2018
16 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez's office for more information.
9970 Central Park Blvd N Ste 402 Boca Raton, FL : (561) 482-7468
3501 West Dr Ste B Deerfield Beach, FL : (954) 426-1000
4701 N Federal Hwy Ste A39 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mirylsa Colon-Martinez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.