Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danyelle R Aber MD
Dr. Danyelle R Aber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN, with other offices in Terre Haute, IN and Fort Wayne, IN . Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Danyelle R Aber has 3 locations
1530 N 7th St Ste 200
Terre Haute, IN 47807
1513 N 6th 12 St
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Book Online Now
Dr. Danyelle R Aber has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Danyelle R Aber has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Danyelle R Aber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- American University Of Antigua
Dr. Danyelle R Aber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Danyelle R Aber's office for more information.
1530 N 7th St Ste 200 Terre Haute, IN : (812) 238-7000
1513 N 6th 12 St Terre Haute, IN : (812) 238-7631
3640 New Vision Dr Ste A Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 482-5091
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danyelle R Aber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.