Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles L Dietzek
Dr. Charles L Dietzek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Dietzek is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus. Dr. Dietzek has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles L Dietzek has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Charles L Dietzek has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Charles L Dietzek has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Dietzek address my serious venous stasis condition that I've suffered with for over 10 years. My first visit included an ultrasound providing necessary info which led to a diagnosis that offered me hope. Because my condition was rather stubborn I had two series of Sclerotherapy. I no longer have weekly visits to the wound center and can finally enjoy a bath! I'm so grateful for the doctor's knowledge and skill.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dietzek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Charles L Dietzek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsCharles Lloyd Dietzek Do, 1101 White Horse Rd Ste C, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Charles L Dietzek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.