- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Spivey has 2 locations
Dr. David W Spivey has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David W Spivey has the following 14 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David W Spivey Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1120 Dow St Murfreesboro , TN (615) 890-8000
- 8551 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 261 Las Vegas , NV 89128
More about Dr. David W Spivey
Dr. David W. Spivey Undergraduate Training Hendrix College, B.A., 1987 Graduate Training University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences Memphis, D.D.S. 1992 Residency Training University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences Memphis, Certificate of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1996 Board Certification American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2002 Hospital Affiliations Middle Tennessee Medical Center Middle Tennessee Ambulatory Surgery Center