- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mitsutomi Ishiyama
Mitsutomi Ishiyama is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
Book Online Now
Mitsutomi Ishiyama has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Mitsutomi Ishiyama is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Mitsutomi Ishiyama Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Mitsutomi Ishiyama's office for more information.
1959 NE Pacific St Seattle, WA 98195
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center Ambulatory, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Mitsutomi Ishiyama is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.