Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Wonderful Hospitalist on the multiple myeloma team. Great bedside manner and listens. Very calm, knowledgeable, and during intense times requiring emergency amiodarone push, extreme laryngeal/angioedema, intense prolonged delirium/hyperactivity, chemo induced nausea/vomiting and neoplasm pain. Very fortunate to have this doctor during this very rough period of time after stem cell transplant.
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS MEDICAL CENTER, 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Sandra P Susanibar Adaniya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.