Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Taro Shimizu
Dr. Taro Shimizu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He speaks English.
There are no reviews for Dr. Taro Shimizu yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Queens Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTHE QUEENS MEDICAL CENTER, 1356 Lusitana St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Taro Shimizu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.