Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Seat DPM
Dr. Christopher Seat is a podiatrist at the Oklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center in Oklahoma City, OK. He earned his medical degree from the Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine and completed his three year surgical residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL. He is Board Qualified in foot surgery, as well as reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. A former athlete himself, Dr. Seat treats sports foot injuries quickly and efficiently, helping athletes to recover and return to their activities as soon as possible. He treats plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, sprains, strains, overuse injuries, turf toe, toenail fungus, athlete’s foot, and a wide array of foot and ankle injuries and conditions. He also provides stem cell therapy, PRP injections, pain laser, diabetic shoes and inserts, and more. The Oklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center is always accepting new patients. They accept Medicare, Medicaid, and many other insurance plans.
5500 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Seat has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Christopher M Seat has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
Dr. Christopher M Seat Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center, 5500 N Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Christopher M Seat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.