Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jesse M Schafer
Dr. Jesse M Schafer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse M Schafer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jesse M Schafer has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jesse M Schafer has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jesse M Schafer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jesse M Schafer yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Boston Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoston Medical Center, 1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl, Boston, MA
Dr. Jesse M Schafer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.