Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Battat
Dr. Robert Battat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Battat has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Robert Battat has the following 8 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Battat - Posted on July 17th, 2018
Dr. Robert Battat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Battat's office for more information.
9500 Gilman Dr La Jolla, CA : (858) 534-3300
Locations & DirectionsUC SAN DIEGO STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Robert Battat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.