Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Melissa A Rowe
Dr. Melissa A Rowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenansville, NC. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa A Rowe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Melissa A Rowe has the following 10 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Melissa A Rowe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Melissa A Rowe yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
University Physicians And Surgeons Inc
Dr. Melissa A Rowe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIDANT WOMENS CARE KENANSVILLE, 417 N Main St, Kenansville, NC
Dr. Melissa A Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenansville, NC.