Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry G Wynn IV MD
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV has 2 locations
910 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Henry G Wynn IV's office for more information.
910 Madison Ave Memphis, TN : (901) 448-5814
930 Madison Ave Ste 470 Memphis, TN : (901) 448-5883
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry G Wynn IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Memphis, TN.