Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barton L Blackorby MD
Dr. Barton L Blackorby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Leonard Wood, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. His specialties include General Practice and Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Barton L Blackorby has 2 locations
4330 Missouri Ave
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
Book Online Now
Dr. Barton L Blackorby has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Barton L Blackorby has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Barton L Blackorby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Barton L Blackorby Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barton L Blackorby's office for more information.
4330 Missouri Ave Fort Leonard Wood, MO : (573) 596-0445
17 the Boulevard Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO : (314) 367-1181
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barton L Blackorby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Leonard Wood, MO.