Is Dr. Lora Baker the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lora Baker FACFAS, DPM
Dr. Lora Baker DPM, FACFAS, FAPWCA Born and raised in New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Baker started practice in July of 2002. She enjoys treating all aspects of foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Baker is an avid runner and enjoys competing in 5K and ½ marathons. She likes to keep her athletes on their toes. She also has a special interest in heel pain, treating patients with state of the art options — both surgical and non-surgical. She prides herself in being an expert in custom orthotic and bracing options as well. Dr. Baker received her undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in biology and natural science at Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania. She graduated with honors, Cum Laude and was granted her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in May of 2000. She completed her residency training for foot and ankle surgery in Philadelphia at Tenet Parkview Hospital. Dr. Baker is Board Certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Baker is also trained in the treatment and prevention of diabetic foot complications and is a Fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association. Dr Baker treats a wide variety of foot and ankle conditions with special interests in heel pain, runners and orthotics.
2414 Walbert Ave
Allentown, PA 18104
Dr. Lora Baker has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Lora Baker has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Dr. Lora Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lora Baker's office for more information.
2414 Walbert Ave. Allentown, PA : (610) 434-7000
More about Dr. Lora Baker
Dr. Lora Baker is a Podiatrist serving the Allentown area for more than 15 years. Dr. Baker is experienced in Extra Depth Shoes, Custom Prescription Orthotics and Second Surgical Opinions. She is a professional ...
Locations & DirectionsAllentown Family Foot Care, 2414 Walbert Ave, Allentown, PA
Dr. Lora Baker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.