Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela R Krause MD
Dr. Pamela R Krause, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela R Krause has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Pamela R Krause has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Anomalies
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Premature Infants
Dr. Pamela R Krause Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pamela R Krause's office for more information.
5430 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 508 San Antonio, TX : (210) 541-8281
Locations & DirectionsSAN ANTONIO PEDIATRIC DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES, 5430 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 508, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Pamela R Krause is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.