Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa D Kivitz-Kratnzow
Dr. Melissa D Kivitz-Kratnzow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa D Kivitz-Kratnzow has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
- Albany Medical College
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLAUREN K GRODIN PHD, 1005 N 35th Ave, Hollywood, FL
Dr. Melissa D Kivitz-Kratnzow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.