Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert S Attia has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Robert S Attia has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Robert S Attia has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Robert S Attia yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Attia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winship Cancer Institute Of Emory University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWinship Cancer Institute Of Emory University, 1365 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Robert S Attia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.