Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alexander D Claussen
Dr. Alexander D Claussen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander D Claussen has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Alexander D Claussen has the following 9 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Alexander D Claussen has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Alexander D Claussen yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA
Dr. Alexander D Claussen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.