Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Nathan DDS
Dr. Glenn Nathan, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Nathan has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Glenn Nathan has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
38 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Glenn Nathan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Glenn Nathan's office for more information.
14955 Shady Grove Rd. Suite 330 Rockville, MD : (443) 917-3697
More about Dr. Glenn Nathan
Dr. Glenn A. Nathan has practiced Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in our eight Suburban Maryland/DC area locations since 1985. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Georgetown University ...
Locations & DirectionsMaryland Oral Surgery Associates (Rockville), 14955 Shady Grove Rd. Suite 330, Rockville, MD
Dr. Glenn Nathan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.