Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Majd Ghanim MD
Dr. Majd Ghanim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Majd Ghanim has 2 locations
171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
135 Rutledge Ave MS 558
Charleston, SC 29425
Book Online Now
Dr. Majd Ghanim has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Majd Ghanim has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Majd Ghanim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- University Of Jordan
William Beaumont Hospital
Dr. Majd Ghanim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Majd Ghanim's office for more information.
171 Ashley Ave Charleston, SC : (843) 792-2300
135 Rutledge Ave MS 558 Charleston, SC 29425
Locations & Directions
Dr. Majd Ghanim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.