Is Dr. Scott Rothenberg the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Rothenberg DDS, MD
Dr. Scott Rothenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Scott Rothenberg has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Very caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott Rothenberg - Posted on September 19th, 2018
13 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
New York University
Dr. Scott Rothenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott Rothenberg's office for more information.
4301 50th Street NW Suite 200 Washington, DC : (202) 360-4032
More about Dr. Scott Rothenberg
Dr. Scott Michael Rothenberg was born and raised in the state of Maryland and received his Bachelor of Science degree with distinction from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. After college, and ...
Locations & DirectionsDC Surgical Arts, 4301 50th Street NW Suite 200, Washington, DC
Dr. Scott Rothenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.