Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amy C Coker
Amy C Coker is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, GA. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
3000 Hospital Blvd
Roswell, GA 30076
Book Online Now
Amy C Coker has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Amy C Coker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Failed to provide a critical diagnosis for loss of vision eye injury
Self-verified patient of Amy C Coker - Posted on September 4th, 2018
While Dr Coker may be an admirable emergency room doctor she did not demonstrate the required depth of knowledge to fully assess and provide any useful diagnosis after a four hour ER visit. Dr Coker was not able to assess the medical injury incurred in order to offer a useful diagnosis. Dr Coker could not perform her evaluation without contacting by telephone an oncall specialist numerous times with the result inaccurate information was relayed to the specialist. Summary - if an eye injury assessment and treatment is needed, I cannot recommend either Dr Coker or WellStar Hospital Alpharetta be utilized. Seek assistance elsewhere -
Amy C Coker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Amy C Coker's office for more information.
3000 Hospital Blvd Roswell, GA 30076
Locations & DirectionsWellstar North Fulton Hospital, 3000 Hospital Blvd, Roswell, GA
Amy C Coker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roswell, GA.