Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison M Smith MD
Dr. Allison M Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Yelm, WA. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Family Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison M Smith has 2 locations
202 Cullens St NW
Yelm, WA 98597
Book Online Now
Dr. Allison M Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Allison M Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Ross University School Of Medicine
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Allison M Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allison M Smith's office for more information.
301 Prospect Ave Syracuse, NY : (315) 448-5440
202 Cullens St NW Yelm, WA 98597
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allison M Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.