Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manish P Shah MD
Dr. Manish P Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ, with other offices in Hershey, PA and Vineland, NJ . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Manish P Shah has 3 locations
15000 Midlantic Dr Ste 102
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
1051 W Sherman Ave Ste 4A
Vineland, NJ 08360
Book Online Now
Dr. Manish P Shah has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Manish P Shah has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manish P Shah - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manish P Shah - Posted on August 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manish P Shah - Posted on March 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manish P Shah - Posted on April 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manish P Shah - Posted on February 10th, 2017
8 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2010
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Manish P Shah Accepts the Following Insurance
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manish P Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.