Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cole E Reha
Dr. Cole E Reha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Cole E Reha has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cole E Reha has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Cole E Reha has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Cole E Reha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Cole E Reha yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
5 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Clarkson Family Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsClarkson Family Medicine, 4200 Douglas St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Cole E Reha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.