Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lauren A Mangold
Dr. Lauren A Mangold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 3 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren A Mangold has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Lauren A Mangold yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
3 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2015
Dr. Lauren A Mangold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Lauren A Mangold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.