Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ga Le
Dr. Ga Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. She has 4 years of experience. Dr. Le is a Resident. She speaks English.
Dr. Ga Le has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Ga Le yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
4 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
University Of South Florida Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of South Florida Medical Center, 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Ga Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.