Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David E Hibbets
Dr. David E Hibbets, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Hibbets has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David E Hibbets has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David E Hibbets has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hibbets is probably one of the worst doctors I have ever been too!! I am new to Hattiesburg and was suggest to go to the clinic he works at by numerous people however, after having to deal with Dr. Hibbets I never want to go back. He was harsh and mean and not very helpful. He LIED to me about the process of getting my medical records transferred and the length of time it would take to get the prescription that I need!! I CAUTION everyone before booking with him and do not even get me started on the poor attitude of his NURSE!! It is ridiculous I have never been treated so poorly.
Dr. David E Hibbets accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice After Hours, 110 Millsaps Dr, Hattiesburg, MS
Dr. David E Hibbets is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.