Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua MD
Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA, with another office in Rochester, MN. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua has 2 locations
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
Book Online Now
Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center
Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua's office for more information.
500 University Dr Hershey, PA : (717) 531-8903
200 1st St SW Rochester, MN : (507) 284-2511
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lionel Aurelien Kankeu Fonkoua is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hershey, PA.