Is Dr. Johan Reyes the right Doctor for you?
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johan Reyes MD
Dr. Johan Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ, with other offices in Jackson, NJ and Toms River, NJ (and 1 other location). His specialties include Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Johan Reyes has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Johan Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Johan Reyes has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 9
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Johan Reyes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Johan Reyes's office for more information.
1820 Corlies Avenue Suite 10A Neptune, NJ : (888) 985-2727
27 South Cooks Bridge Road Suite 211 Jackson, NJ : (888) 985-2727
432 Lakehurst Road Toms River, NJ : (888) 985-2727
IBIS Plaza 3535 Quakerbridge Rd Suite 200 Trenton, NJ : (888) 985-2727
More about Dr. Johan Reyes
Johan Reyes, M.D., is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Fellowship-trained Pain Specialist. Dr. Reyes specializes in interventional pain management and medication management. He treats patients who ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Johan Reyes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.